Austin making funny faces at me before we left.
After we arrived at our hotel, I went to check in while the guys wondered around. I should have known I'd find them in the arcade! Austin was beating Dad at air hockey when I arrived.
Time for lunch!!
Dad and Austin, after checking out the view of the hotel.
The HUGE tree outside the gates.

This trip was so much fun! Our main goal of the day was the Christmas lights, but we also managed to squeeze in several shows we had never done before, including The Little Mermaid, and Playhouse Disney, although Austin didn't like the Playhouse Disney show - you sit on the floor and he said they needed comfortable seats! I tend to agree!!
Our big must do for today was the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. Lucky for us, this special holiday event had started just a few days before we arrived.
After we arrived at our hotel, I went to check in while the guys wondered around. I should have known I'd find them in the arcade! Austin was beating Dad at air hockey when I arrived.
Time for lunch!!
Dad and Austin, after checking out the view of the hotel.It was just a little on the chilly side, good thing we have our jackets!
The HUGE tree outside the gates.
This trip was so much fun! Our main goal of the day was the Christmas lights, but we also managed to squeeze in several shows we had never done before, including The Little Mermaid, and Playhouse Disney, although Austin didn't like the Playhouse Disney show - you sit on the floor and he said they needed comfortable seats! I tend to agree!!
Our big must do for today was the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. Lucky for us, this special holiday event had started just a few days before we arrived. Austin playing with Lighting while we waited for the lights to come on.
Finally, it was time! The street lights went out, the announcer came on to announce the 'weather report' of SNOW!! Sure enough, thanks to the magic of Disney, it began to snow! And then, the lights and music came on! These pictures do not do these lights justice, it was beautiful!!

Austin standing in front of the toy soldiers (he's there, you just can't see him!)

After viewing the lights, we headed over for another new show for us, Fantasmic! Although it was cold, and crowded, we loved this show!!! After our fun filled afternoon, we headed back to the hotel and walked around a bit more. Austin loves all the large icons and even let me take his picture inside the television set!
Finally, it was time! The street lights went out, the announcer came on to announce the 'weather report' of SNOW!! Sure enough, thanks to the magic of Disney, it began to snow! And then, the lights and music came on! These pictures do not do these lights justice, it was beautiful!!
Austin standing in front of the toy soldiers (he's there, you just can't see him!)
After viewing the lights, we headed over for another new show for us, Fantasmic! Although it was cold, and crowded, we loved this show!!! After our fun filled afternoon, we headed back to the hotel and walked around a bit more. Austin loves all the large icons and even let me take his picture inside the television set!

No comments:
Post a Comment