Finally, the day Austin has been waiting for has arrived! We're going to the circus!!!
Outside the arena.
After getting inside, naturally there are souvenir stands everywhere! Austin decided he wanted a spinner, to add to his collection.
After watching a bit of the preshow at the floor level (Austin wasn't interested in participating) we headed off to find out seats and wait for the show.
Finally, its SHOWTIME!!!! Although I took ALOT of pictures, I'm only posting some highlights
After getting inside, naturally there are souvenir stands everywhere! Austin decided he wanted a spinner, to add to his collection.
After watching a bit of the preshow at the floor level (Austin wasn't interested in participating) we headed off to find out seats and wait for the show. 
The singing of the National Anthem.






I don't think you can have a circus show without sawing someone in half!



No comments:
Post a Comment