This morning, we decided to head up to Woodbine for the Crawfish festival. And since Grandpa didn't drive his convertible, we did! Austin loves riding with the top down!
Posing for Mom.
This is the only picture I have from the festival! While waiting for the parade to start, it started drizzling rain and I didn't have anything to cover my camera so I took it back to the car. Luckily it only lasted a short while and we were able to enjoy the parade and the festival.
Posing for Mom.
This is the only picture I have from the festival! While waiting for the parade to start, it started drizzling rain and I didn't have anything to cover my camera so I took it back to the car. Luckily it only lasted a short while and we were able to enjoy the parade and the festival.



No comments:
Post a Comment