We got up early this morning so we could head south to the zoo! We love going to the zoo, and I got tickets for half price last week on Groupon!
Although I took my camera, my batteries died before we even got started on our fun day. :( Thank goodness for camera phones!
Austin wanted me to take his picture by the elephant stand!
The carousel is a must do.
I always make him take a picture with the alligator too!
Something new since our last visit was Butterfly Hollow. I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised! This large netted area was very well designed and even though we visited at the end of the season for the exhibit, there were still a good number of butterflies to see. I loved the pixie hollow decor too!

The Asian Gardens
Austin really likes the Komodo Dragon too. Last visit he wasn't in a very good spot for viewing, but this visit he was posing for everyone on his rock! And of course, we have to sit on the statue too. I'm sure its a rule somewhere! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment