Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Helper

Last night, while I was cooking dinner, Austin came in the kitchen and announced he was gonna be Mom's Super Helper and set the table. Since I had already set out the plates, he did the silverware. Unfortunately, I was not fast enough grabbing the camera (this was the first time he'd helped set the table). So, tonight I asked him if he would set the table for Mom, (I had my camera ready!) and he did a great job!!! We used the kid plastic plates for dinner, so no worries about broken dishes! :)

Getting the plates Mom set on the counter
One for Dad, one for Mom and one for Austin.
Getting the forks and spoons.
Counting them out.
Such a good helper!!
Everyone gets one!
All done Mom!
Thanks Austin, for being such a SUPER HELPER!!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Grandpa says you have to quit working Austin so hard. He is going to report you for child labor!

Racheal Barrick said...

Ha ha ha!!