Austin got more mail today!!
"I wonder what it is"
This cute little dog sings 'Do you love me, now that I can dance'.
Not only does he sing, he also flaps his ears, dances, and wiggles his guitar!
And there's candy!
At the bottom of the box, was this cute card, that not only sings, but grandma recorded a Valentines message for Austin! He loves it (although I think he though it was a phone at first, cause he tried to talk to grandma on it too) :)
"I wonder what it is"
This cute little dog sings 'Do you love me, now that I can dance'.Not only does he sing, he also flaps his ears, dances, and wiggles his guitar!
And there's candy!
At the bottom of the box, was this cute card, that not only sings, but grandma recorded a Valentines message for Austin! He loves it (although I think he though it was a phone at first, cause he tried to talk to grandma on it too) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment