Monday, February 1, 2010

Animal Kingdom

This morning we head to Disney's Animal Kingdom!Austin posing for Mom. In front of the Tree of Life.
First up, its tough to be a bug! We'd never seen this show before and had a great time!!
And Mom got a few great shots of the Tree, as the show was under it.
A close up of the Lion.
Next up, The Lion King Show! Although we were a few minutes late to this one, due to rain, we really loved it! I took ALOT of pictures, I'm just posting a few. This was one of Austin's favorite parts, when the 'fire guy' as he called it!
All the cast.
After the Lion King, its still pouring down rain!!! Oh well, we grabbed some ponchos and just kept on going. :)
Our next stop, we're going on a safari!! While I didn't expect to see much, after all it was raining and cold, we saw alot of animals! Including this giraffe that was so close you could almost touch him.
Dinoland USA! Although Austin wasn't tall enough yet for the roller coaster, we enjoyed the triceratop spin.
After leaving Dinoland, we stopped to see the Nemo show (although I didn't get any pictures). Our final stop of our day at Animal Kingdom was Rainforest Cafe, one of our favorite places for lunch! Since it was a little late, it wasn't busy and we were seated right next to an aquarium.
We love Rainforest!


No comments: