Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Epcot & Magic Kingdom

This mornings plans were to head straight to Epcot. Austin kicked back with his game boy while he waited for us to get ready. We head towards Epcot and I think the rain got harder and harder. By the time we parked, it was POURING! Luckily, we were prepared with our good heavy duty ponchos so we headed in to a very uncrowded park. Unfortunately, since it was raining so heavily, I decided to not take a chance at ruining my new camera, so I have no pictures! But, we had a great time! The rains stopped and when we headed over to Magic Kingdom, I ran out and grabbed my camera!

Austin waiting for the monorail.
Dad decided he wanted to look for a new hat, so we stopped in the hat shop. Austin had a great time modeling for me!
As we wandered down Main Street, we decided a snack was in order. So we stopped in the ice cream shop and was treated to a magical surprise! Although Austin ordered a small child's cone, he was treated by a wonderfully sweet cast member to a extra special waffle cone, dipped in chocolate and sprinkles, and filled to the top with ice cream!! YUMMY!!!
Since we had already visited the Magic Kingdom this trip, this evening was a great time to wander around kinda slow and take in some of the sites. We decided to let Austin play in the arcade a bit, and chose his current favorite, air hockey!
A beautiful shot of the castle at sunset. This really turned into a nice evening despite the pouring rain from this morning!
Goofy's Barnstormer, I love these pictures!
And finally, a quick spin on Dumbo before we call it a night.

No comments: