Austin and Shelby
My handsome little man!
After getting Shelby's Easter dress on her, we tried to get a nice picture of her. Did I mention she was NOT in the mood for pics?
I think this is my favorite of the day!
My handsome little man!
After getting Shelby's Easter dress on her, we tried to get a nice picture of her. Did I mention she was NOT in the mood for pics?
I think this is my favorite of the day!'I'm not gonna!'
I'm outta here!
Pretty girl!
Another try. :)
About this time, she started asking for 'baby'.
I'm sure Addison's trying to figure out what's going on!
Finally, we got all three cousins set up in the recliner for a group shot.
I'm outta here!
Pretty girl!
Another try. :)
About this time, she started asking for 'baby'.
I'm sure Addison's trying to figure out what's going on!
Finally, we got all three cousins set up in the recliner for a group shot.Take One.
Take Two.
Take Three.
Take Two.
Take Three.And this was the best we were gonna get today!
At least Ms. Addison was in a good mood!

Austin loves his cousin!
At least Ms. Addison was in a good mood!

Austin loves his cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment