After finishing up at soccer, it was time to switch gears and head south to celebrate Shelby's birthday! We all had a great time and although I took
ALOT of pictures, I've picked out my favorites to share.
Grandpa and Shelby

Sweet baby Addie, after her swim in the pool.

I think Austin just came for the pool!

Shelby and her daddy.

Addison

After burgers and hot dogs fresh off the grill, it was time for cake! And what else but Tinkerbell!
Shelby had her own little cake!

The large one.

YUMMY!

The pretty birthday girl!

After opening all her wonderful presents, Daddy brought out the big gift! She jumped right in and zoomed off! Notice the huge grin on Shelby's face and the 'aren't you a little close to that' look on Gracie's!
Grandpa and Addison

Austin took a quick spin around the yard too. Notice his knees squashed up to his elbows! :)

Smart girl - gotta check under the hood!
No comments:
Post a Comment