Saturday, March 21, 2015

Party Time!

After soccer, it was time to switch to party mode!  Austin turns 10 next week, so this afternoon, we are celebrating!  Anyone who knows my kid, knows he is 100% obsessed with Minecraft!  So what else but a Minecraft party?!?!  

I have to admit, the food for a Minecraft party is pretty easy!  We also had pizza, but because I wasn't about to make enough square pizzas to feed everyone, Pizza Hut regular old round pizza it is.   :)   The kids didn't care!




Minecraft makes for an easy food theme, but not so much with activities for the party.  At least not easy/cheap ideas.  So, we loaded up on water guns and turned the kids loose in the yard.  They had a BLAST!!! I only took a few pictures, and they are a bit blurry since I took them from the screen porch.....which was designated as the 'safe zone'!  No way was I stepping in the 'war zone' with my camera in hand!! 




After lots of water fun, time for cake and ice cream!  

Sweet cousins.

After presents and dry clothes, some of the kiddos hung out a bit to help Austin break in his new Minecraft for PS3 game.  Thank you everyone who came, we had a great time!!!!

No comments: