Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tigers vs Blue Team

It's game day!  Austin's uniform is in, and his new goalie gloves have arrived too!  Since his team colors this year are orange, the team has decided on the name Tigers.  When we found this awesome Tiger gloves online, we just had to order them!

Since we were rushing around this morning, I realized I never snapped a picture of Austin with his uniform on.  So this is what I got just before the game.  :)
 
 Austin seems to have found his 'niche' with the goalie position, but when your kid play goal.....on a team with an awesome offense that rarely lets the ball on this side of the field, much less near the goalie box.....this is the pictures you get from the game.  :) 

The Tigers had an awesome first game today, putting their first win of the season in the books!  Great job guys!!

No comments: